Wednesday, June 20, 2012

A Beautiful Beginning

After so many years of reading blogs, I've finally decided to start my own blog. I have to be honest though, it took me a while to do so because I've always questioned myself on how I would make my blog different from the other thousands of blogs out there in this world. How would my blog compare to FrmHeadtoToe? MayteDoll? Or even Temptalia? These are just a few blogs that I love and worship every day. I love the insight that I get when I read them. I can't go a day without reading the latest post about the newest beauty products, makeup looks, trends, and outfits for this season. Plus, not only do I love reading, but I truly enjoy writing as well. I wanted to compile all of this into my very own blog and I hope that people will feel the same way after reading mine. So without further ado... WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF BEAUTY

No comments:

Post a Comment